Solution containing 40 mg trimethoprim and 200 mg sulfadoxin per ml.
Ready-to-use aqueous solution for injection.
Cattle, horses, pigs, sheep and goats.
Treatment of infections caused by bacteria sensitive to the combination of antibiotics, such as infections of
1. The respiratory,
3. Urino-genital tract
5. Iinfections of the arthritis skin.
The dose advise is 3 ml/50 kg bw.
Method of administration
1. By slow intravenous injection in cattle, horses, sheep and goats
2. Or by intramuscular injection.
For meat:10 days
For milk: 3 days
(National regulations should be observed).
Vials containing 100 ml.
Store below 25°C. Do not freeze.
Operators allergic to aminopyrimidines or sulfonamides should avoid skin contact with the product.
1. Not to be used in animals known to be allergic to aminopyrimidines or sulfonamides.
2. Not to be used in horses under sedation with alpha 2 agonists.
3. Not to be used in animals with severe renal or liver dysfunction