Suspension of 25 mg cefquinome (as sulphate) per ml.
Ready-to-use suspension for injection.
Treatment of infections caused by bacteria sensitive to cefquinome, such as :
1. respiratory tract infections in cattle or pigscaused by Pasteurella spp, Haemophilus spp, Actinobacillus
2. pleuropneumoniae and Streptococcus suis.
3. foot infections in cattle
4. acute E coli mastitis and E coli septicaemia in calves
5. MMA syndrome in sows caused by E. coli, Staphylococcus spp. and Streptococcus spp.
6. Meningitiscaused by Streptococcus suis.
7. Epidermitis caused by Staphylococcus hyicus.
Dosage Species Dosage
Cattle 2 ml/50 kg bw
Calves 2-4 ml/50 kg bw
Duration of treatment
Method of administration
By intramuscular injection.
cattle: 5 days
2 milkings (24 hours)
(National regulations should be observed).
Vials containing 50 ml
Store below 25°C. Do not freeze.
Operators allergic to cephalosporins should avoid skin contact with the product.
Not to be used in animals known to be allergic to cephalosporins.
MSD Product Guide – Egypt