Bovine Rhinotrachiitis & Para-infleunza 3 viruses
Vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of the diseases caused by Bovine Rhinotrachiitis & Para-infleunza 3 viruses.
Dosage & Administration
1. For intranasal use only
2. Aseptically rehydrate Nasalgen ® IP vaccine with the diluent supplied.
3. Administer 2 mL into one nostril or 1 mL into each nostril for a 2 mL dose, using a separate disposable cannula for each animal.
4. Nasalgen® IP vaccine is safe for use in pregnant cows or in calves nursing
5. Calves vaccinated under 5 months of age should be revaccinated at 5 months of age or weaning.
Precautions for use
1. Vaccinate only healthy animals
2. For veterinary use only.
3. Store (2° – 7°C).
4. Use entire contents when first opened.
5. Do not use chemical disinfectants to sterilize syringes, needles or cannulas.
6. Burn container and all unused contents.
7. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
8. Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
9. Anaphylactoid reactions may occur following use.
1. This product has been tested under laboratory conditions and shown to meet all federal standards for safety and efficacy.
2. This level of performance may be affected by conditions of use such as stress, weather, nutrition, disease, parasitism, other treatments, individual idiosyncrasies or impaired immunological competency.
3. These factors should be considered by the user when evaluating product performance or freedom from reactions.
10 doses vial with diluent