Nobilis® COR4+IB+ND+EDS is an inactivated vaccine against Infectious Coryza, IB, ND and EDS.
Each dose contains at least 1 Chicken Protective Dose (CPD) of each of the serotypes A, B, C and B variant (according to Page et al.2) of Avibacterium paragallinarum with IB, ND and EDS
Nobilis Corvac-4 and Nobilis® COR4+IB+ND+EDS are indicated for the active immunization of chickens to reduce infection and clinical signs of Infectious Coryza by Avibacterium paragallinarum. In addition Nobilis® COR4+IB+ND+EDS contains also the inactivated strains of IB virus (the Massachusetts serotype [M41]), ND virus and EDS’76 virus, which stimulate active immunity against IB, ND and EDS, respectively. The strains are incorporated in a water-in-oil emulsion adjuvant to give a prolonged stimulation of immunity.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
The vaccine should be administered by subcutaneous injection in the lower back part of the neck. For complete protection birds should be vaccinated twice with a 6 weeks interval.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing. Opened vials should be used
within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy animals.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.