Nobilis® G + ND
Nobilis® G + ND is an inactivated combined vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against Gumboro Disease (Infectious Bursal Disease) and Newcastle Disease.
Active components: – ND virus Clone 30.
Gumboro virus strain D78.
The vaccine is recommended for the booster vaccination of future breeders to protect against Newcastle Disease throughout the laying period, and to induce high maternal antibody levels against Infectious Bursal Disease in their offspring.
Nobilis® G + ND should be given to birds not less than 4 weeks before the expected onset of lay. For an optimal booster effect, the birds must be primed with live vaccines against Newcastle Disease and Infectious Bursal Disease. The best results will be obtained if vaccination with inactivated vaccine takes places 6 or more weeks after administration of the live primer but in no circumstances should this be carried out earlier than 4 weeks after priming.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy animals.
- fore use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.