NOBILIS® H9N2 P is an inactivated vaccine against Avian Influenza virus type A, subtype H9N2 and Newcastle Disease.
- Inactivated Avian Influenza virus type A, subtype H9N2, strain A/CK/UAE/415/99.
- Inactivated Newcastle Disease Virus (strain Clone 30)
Liquid light paraffin
NOBILIS® H9N2+ND P is meant to be used for active immunization of healthy poultry as an aid in the prevention of Avian Influenza, type A, subtype H9 and Newcastle Disease.
Method of administration
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid introduction of contamination.
- For subcutaneous use.
- Administer a single dose of 0.25 ml in the neck region.
Vaccinate once from one day old up to 4 weeks of age.
Do not administer intramuscularly as this can lead to local reactions.
500 ml bottle.
Store in refrigerator between 2-8°C. Protect from light. Do not freeze.