Nobilis® IB + G + ND
Nobilis® IB + G + ND is an inactivated combined vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against Infectious Bronchitis (serotype Massachusetts), Gumboro Disease (Infectious Bursal Disease) and Newcastle Disease.
- Inactivated IB strain M41.
- Inactivated Gumboro strain D78.
- Inactivated ND Clone 30
The vaccine is recommended for breeding stock: as a booster vaccination to protect against Newcastle Disease and the Massachusetts serotype of Infectious Bronchitis, and to induce high maternal antibody levels against Infectious Bursal Disease in their offspring.
Nobilis® IB + G + ND should be given to birds not less than 4 weeks before the expected onset of lay. For an optimal booster effect, the birds must be primed with live vaccine against Infectious Bronchitis, Newcastle Disease and Infectious Bursal Disease. For priming against IB the live Massachusetts (Nobilis IB Ma5 or Nobilis IB H120) should be used. The best results will be obtained if vaccination with inactivated vaccine takes places 6 or more weeks after administration of the live primer but in no circumstances should this be carried out earlier than 4 weeks after priming.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy animals.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.