Inactivated vaccine against Mycoplasma gallisepticum
Inactivated Mycoplasma gallisepticum cells.
Vaccination against infections caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum in chickens.
Chickens can be vaccinated from 3 weeks of age onwards. Do not vaccinate just
before or during lay.
0.5 ml per bird:
Method of administration
Subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store between 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy birds.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Opened vials should be used within three hours.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.