Nobilis® ND Broiler
Nobilis® ND Broiler is an inactivated vaccine for the immunisation of day-old chicks against Newcastle Disease.
Composition Active components:
ND virus Clone 30.
The vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of day-old chicks against Newcastle Disease in areas where ND is endemic.
Nobilis ND Broiler is administered by injection at one day old, in combination with live ND vaccine, preferably ND vaccine Nobilis Clone 30, administered by spray or the oculo-nasal route.
Each bird: 0.1 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
200 ml (2000 doses) and 500 ml (5000 doses) bottles.
Store between 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy birds.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.