Nobilis® ND + EDS is an inactivated combined vaccine for the immunisation of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Egg Drop Syndrome ’76.
- Inactivated ND Clone 30 virus.
- Inactivated EDS ’76 virus strain BC14.
The vaccine is recommended for the booster vaccination of layers and breeding
stock for protection against Newcastle Disease and Egg Drop Syndrome ’76
throughout the laying period.
Vaccination Nobilis Nobilis® ND + EDS should be given to birds not less than 4 weeks
before the expected onset of lay. For an optimal booster effect, the birds must be
primed with live vaccine against Newcastle Disease. The best results for ND
protection will be obtained if vaccination with inactivated vaccine takes place 6 or
more weeks after administration of the live primer but in no circumstances should this
be carried out earlier than 4 weeks after priming.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store at a temperature of 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
Opened vials should be used within three hours.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Vaccinate only healthy birds.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.