Nobilis® RT +IB multi + G + ND is a combined inactivated vaccine for the active immunization of chickens against Infectious Bronchitis (serotype Massachusetts and D207 (strain D274 and related strains)) and against Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bursal Disease and Avian Rhinotracheitis.
Active components per dose:
– Inactivated IB strain M41.
– Inactivated IB strain D 274.
– Inactivated ART strain BUT 1 # 8544.
– Inactivated IBD strain D78.
– Inactivated ND strain Clone 30.
The vaccine is recommended for the booster vaccination of breeding stock against the Massachusetts and D207 and related serotypes of Infectious Bronchitis, against Newcastle Disease, against the adverse effects of infection with Avian Rhinotracheitis, and to produce maternal antibodies in their progeny to protect against Gumboro Disease for at least the first few weeks of life.
Nobilis® RT + IB multi + ND + G should be given to birds not less than 4 weeks before the expected onset of lay. For an optimal booster effect, the birds must be primed with live vaccine against infectious Bronchitis, Avian Rhinotracheitis, Newcastle Disease and Infectious Bursal Disease. The best results will be obtained if vaccination with inactivated vaccine takes place 6 or more weeks after administration of the live primer but in no circumstances should it be carried out earlier than 4 weeks after priming.
Each bird: 0.5 ml.
Method of administration
Intramuscularly in the thigh or breast muscle or subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
500 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Store between 2-8°C and avoid freezing.
– Vaccinate healthy birds only.
– Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
– Shake the bottle well before use.
– Use sterile injection equipment.
– Use the entire contents when first opened.
– Opened vials should be used within three hours.
– Do not mix with other vaccines.
– Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an emulsion.
When used according to instructions: None.
Dispose of empty or part-used vials in accordance with local regulations.