Nobilis® RT + IB Multi +ND + EDS
Nobilis RT+IBmulti+ND+EDS is a combined inactivated vaccine for the active immunization of chickens against Avian Pneumovirus, Infectious Bronchitis (serotype Massachusetts and D207 (strain D274 and related strains)), Newcastle Disease and Egg Drop Syndrome.
IBV strain M41
IBV strain D274
ART strain But1#8544
EDS’76 strain BC14
NDV strain Clone 30
Vaccination of breeder and layer stocks for protection against the Massachusetts and D274/D207 serotypes of Infectious Bronchitis virus, Newcastle Disease, Egg Drop Syndrome and for protection against the adverse effects of infection with Avian Rhinotracheitis virus.
Nobilis RT+IBmulti+ND+EDS should be given to birds around 14-20 weeks of age but not later than 4 weeks before the expected onset of lay. For an optimal booster effect, the birds should be primed with live vaccines against Infectious Bronchitis, Avian Rhinotracheitis and Newcastle Disease. Priming with Egg Drop Syndrome live vaccine is not necessary. The best results will be obtained if vaccination with inactivated vaccine takes place at least 4 weeks after administration of the live primer.
0.5ml per bird
Method of administration
Intramuscular injection into the thigh or chest muscle or subcutaneous injection into the lower part of the neck.
500 ml PET Bottle (1000 doses)
Store at 2-8°C. Keep the vials out of direct sunlight and avoid freezing.
When used according to instructions: None
- Vaccinate healthy birds only.
- Shake the bottle well and allow the contents to reach room temperature (20-25°C) before use.
- Use sterile injection equipment.
- Use the entire contents within three hours of opening.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Dispose of waste material in accordance with local requirements.
- In case of accidental self injection (or injection of a bystander) with this product, seek immediate medical advice indicating to the doctor that you have injected yourself with a water in oil emulsion vaccine.