Chlorine affects the liveability of vaccines
Residual chlorine present in drinking water interferes with the efficacy of vaccines, medicines and probiotics.
Chlorine affects the livability of the vaccine, therefore negatively influencing the efficacy of drinking water vaccination.
- Easy to dissolvable effervescent tablet
- Tablet dissolves completely and leaves no residues
- Contains a blue dye, vaccine administration and distribution in the water can therefore be monitored
- Gives a distinct coloring of tongue and crop
- Neutralizes up to 5 ppm of chlorine in water
- Acts as a pH buffer in alkaline water, it keeps the pH close to a neutral level
- Does not affect water intake
- Substitutes the use of skimmed milk powder
- Does not contain products of animal origin
How to use Vac Safe:
- Determine the water volume used in drinking water vaccination
- Dissolve one effervescent tablet per 100 liters of water
- Wait 10 minutes after adding the tablet in order to let it dissolve completely and neutralize the chlorine
- Stir gently to mix the solution
- Follow recommendations for application of the vaccine, medicine or probiotic
- Add the vaccine, medicine or probiotic and mix properly
- Even distribution of the vaccine solution in the drinking water is indicated by the blue
- Dye Vac-Safe Protecting the vaccine in the drinking water
- Neutralizes chlorine levels (up to 5 ppm) in the drinking water, protecting the efficacy of vaccines, medicines or probiotics.
- Contains a blue dye; vaccine administration and distribution in the water system can therefore be monitored.
- Gives a distinct coloring of tongue and crop.
- It is an easy to dissolve effervescent tablet, dissolving completely and leaving no residues.
- Substitutes the use of skimmed milk powder and therefore reduces bacterial contamination or blockages of the drinking water system.
- Does not contain products of animal origin.
- Does not affect water intake.
- Acts as a pH buffer in alkaline water, it keeps the pH close to a neutral level.
Presentation: 10g tablets (100 tablets in one barrel).